Welcome to EU.RE.K.A!
This website was created and maintained with the financial support of the European Union. Its contents are the sole responsibility of CPIA1 ASTI and do not necessarily reflect the views of the European Union.
What is E.U.RE.K.A!
A European project that illustrates and disseminates the role of cohesion policy between states, showing its impact on the daily life of citizens who live in the local area with the aim, however, of addressing a national and international audience.
Where the research is carried out:
The area of investigation of the impact of the ESF – PON funds is the Piedmontese Langhe-Monferrato-Roero area, recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in June 2014 (provinces of Asti, Alessandria and Cuneo). It is the 50th Italian UNESCO site and the first Italian wine-growing cultural landscape.
- investigate and disseminate the impact of the ESF – PON funds for the 2014-2020 school in the Piedmontese area of Langhe-Roero and Monferrato, recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in June 2014 (provinces of Asti, Alessandria and Cuneo), highlighting the added value in the specific geographical area,
- offer the maximum dissemination of the virtuous experience of schools that have concretely put to good use the funding obtained, so that the EU is not an abstract presence but a concrete one.
- encourage the participation of citizens and local actors to make choices related to issues relating to cohesion policy.
- analyze the impact of the PON modules (12) carried out in the Unesco area, in kindergarten, primary or secondary school, or in courses for adults, with the aim of protecting the environment and the territory, innovation and social inclusion,
- give visibility to each module through videos, interviews, articles, collection of documents, testimonials …
- disseminate the materials produced, through the construction of a dedicated website
- produce information ensuring multilingualism: English, French, German, Spanish
- disseminate the materials produced through local press organs, websites, social networks …
- disseminate the products through meetings for discussion and open dialogue with citizens, local authorities, the Territorial School Office, the University and other local subjects
- organize dissemination seminars in the local area, plus a final one in an Italian Region that showed low school participation in FSE-PON calls in the period 2014-2020
- Strengthen the creation of links between institutions and citizens, civic sense and participation in defining future local and European priorities.
- Create meaningful “peer-to-peer” experiences between local subjects involved in education, training and lifelong learning, sustainable employment, innovation and social inclusion.
- Involvement in these actions by students of the CPIA, third sector organizations and local volunteers.
- Giving voice, during meetings for discussion and dialogue with citizens, to good practices in the use of European funding, promoting new ideas and synergies with local institutions: Municipalities, Region, Associations.